What in the world happened to November? It came and went and goals-wise, I did okay, I guess. I think I am going to try to be a little more specific and maybe a little more meaningful with my goals.
1. Have an amazing Thanksgiving. Check! We spent ours in Texas with my half of the family. Can’t wait to see them in a few weeks.
2. Do the dishes every day. Besides a few days, we did okay on this one.
3. Read a book. Kind of check. I started Long Walk to Freedom, Nelson Mandela’s autobiography, and it is great so far.
4. Find/make cheap Christmas decorations. Yes! I love my Christmas house.
5. Plan a fun and unique date night with Chris. Um…does Taco Bell count?
6. Keep a gratitude journal. Yes! I loved doing this. It was a great way to end each day.
So now, December goals!
1. Start a new Christmas tradition. No idea what, but I feel like it’ll be an important part of establishing me and Chris as a family, and a good way to not miss my family in Texas as much.
2. Get a haircut. A year is just too long!
3. Enjoy graduation and celebrate. I am hoping to celebrate graduation in some way—even a few days off doing nothing or some sort. Or getting a haircut. I live an exciting life.
4. Eat more fruits and veggies. Not gonna lie, there will be lots of fudgie goodness going around the house this month, but I truly want to up my fruits and veggies.
5. Handle change with grace and faith. In the midst of many changes around here, I want to truth in the Lord and not be a giant ball of stress and worry.
So what about you? What are some goals you have for December?
This month is pretty low key as I am gearing up for some major changes, so I bet January will have more specific goals for both the year and the month.