1. Make sure the lighting is great (outside is best).
2. Bribe him with a treat, such as a bone.
3. Put on a sweater and Santa hat and attempt to get him to pay attention outside while your neighbors see how crazy you are.
4. Give up for a while and take a little nap.
5. Once your energy is renewed, place him in front of the Christmas tree.
6. Get him to look at you by saying things like “walk”, “bone”, and/or “cat”, then snap the picture quickly.
7. Let your poor dog chomp on the headband for all his hard work while you edit it and, voila, a great picture of your dog in seven simple steps!
Merry Christmas from me, Chris, and Bruce!